When will I get a refund?
Once your item is delivered you will get a refund within 5 - 10 business days. In addition, your refund will be sent to the original payment method and the funds should be in your account available within 5-10 business days.
- NOTE: refunds usually take 3 to 5 business days if you paid using PayPal, PayPal eCheque.
If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Return an item for a refund
If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can email our customer service at email@example.com
Start a return
To start a return, please find the item you want to send back and find your order ID from recent purchases, or follow the steps below:
- Find your order number via my account or the email sent when you made your order.
- When contacting us please state your reason for the return.
- If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, kindly take pictures of the product showing any scratches or defects.
- Our sales team will contact you and will help with your query.
What happens after you've started a return?
The sales team has 3 business days to get back to you. You can monitor the progress by checking your email and receiving an email from
The sales team responds depends on the reason for your return.
- Accept a return request or offer a full refund – the customer will have to return the product in the same condition which it was received, and you will receive a full refund including the original postage cost ONLY IF THE ITEM ARRIVED BROKEN NOT FOR RETURNS.
- Offer you a partial refund and let you keep the item.
Cancelling a request
If you want to cancel your return please email: firstname.lastname@example.org your Order ID and one of the sales representatives will get back to you.
Misuse of returns
Activity that is not allowed includes:
- Opening duplicates requests.
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund.
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described.
- Returning an item other than the original item received.
- Using or damaging and item and then returning it.