Return an item for a refund
If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can email our customer service at email@example.com
Start a return
To start a return, please find the item you want to send back and find your order ID from recent purchases, or follow the steps below:
- Find your order number via my account or the email sent when you made your order.
- When contacting us please state your reason for the return.
- If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, kindly take pictures of the product showing any scratches or defects.
- Our sales team will contact you and will help with your query.
What happens after you've started a return?
The sales team has 3 business days to get back to you. You can monitor the progress by checking your email and receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
The sales team responds depends on the reason for your return.
- Accept a return request or offer a full refund – the customer will have to return the product in the same condition which it was received, and you will receive a full refund including the original postage cost ONLY IF THE ITEM ARRIVED BROKEN NOT FOR RETURNS.
- Offer you a partial refund and let you keep the item.
When will I get a refund?
Once your item is delivered you will get a refund within 2 business days. In addition, your will be sent to the original payment method and the funds should be in your account available within 3-5 business days.
Cancelling a request
If you want to cancel your return please email email@example.com with your Order ID and one of the sales representatives will get back to you.
Misuse of returns
Activity that is not allowed includes:
- Opening duplicates requests.
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund.
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described.
- Returning an item other than the original item received.
- Using or damaging and item and then returning it.